• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Buddy #1 for sale - price reduced

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Salvation Buddy #1 - $375

PayPal gift or add 4%

Amazing module, really hate to let this one go, but going down to 2 mods for the time being.

Price drop - both some seriously amazing modules, love them both and insane how much tweaking you can do with the Sear with the 2 internal pots. Buddy flat out is fantastic - can't describe the great tones I get from this bad boy, definitely going to miss both these :(

God I would love to have that buddy....
Just blew my stash on that RM4 on Fleabay with 4 mods and midi board..
Interested in an Eden Amps Base Mod to the TXC ?
or a combo of trade / cash ?

Price drop bump.

Johnny Wadd said:
God I would love to have that buddy....
Just blew my stash on that RM4 on Fleabay with 4 mods and midi board..
Interested in an Eden Amps Base Mod to the TXC ?
or a combo of trade / cash ?

No trades unfortunately, only moving for the $ for a career purchase - thanks for offer though.

One last price drop before ebay, hate to have to put it on there but can't go lower than this new price drop. It's only had a few hours on it since I got it from Anthony and it's #1 Buddy ever made - crazy time we are in here with mods, a #1 would never been around more than a day or so in the past. Poor mod is getting a complex, have to keep telling her it's okay, you're amazing and they just don't know it yet :)

If I hadn't spent more money than I probably should have on a new guitar, I'd be all over that. I sure hope somebody here gets it.

Let me know.. I've sent several messages without response..
If u dont want to sell, I'll pull the trigger on a voodoo lab ground control..
Just let me know.