Salvation Cataloug

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingV

Reaction score
*** Note: I love Salvation Mods modules and deeply appreciate the work he and his friends have done in giving us these mods for our tone quests. I am not even sure if his personal website is up? however visit it at your own risk. I am talking about the Salvation Mods dot com website and not anything to due with communication at this forum.

Updated info on Salvations hacked website. I have sent Anthony a PM and let him know it is infected. I have not actually visited the site as thankfully my anti virus was up to date and doing its job. I am now sure this is not a false positive due to info from Avast here -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well time for me to send Anthony some modules. Is there a post that show all the modules he/you offers to date? With a brief description if possible.

Thanks...

obtw - when I click on the www dot salvationmods dot com link from your profile here at the MTS forum Anthony my anti virus goes wacko and shows this as malware...

HTML:Iframe-inf

http://www.avast.com/eng/avast-and-forum-users-combine-to-defeat-website-hackers.html

http://biggeekdaddy.com/AvastAVProtection.html

all his mods is in "roothread" chronologically http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=5923
pixs : http://cherry-band.rajce.idnes.cz/mts_madness/#album

and what you want first, webpage or modules? ;)
yes web is waiting, but now simply is no time for that :(

So far ..that I can think of

Loneclean = Mesa Lonestar
Mamba = Framus Cobra
Deadplate = Original design
1666 =Hot Rodded 1086
Ubersonic =Bogner Uberschall
XTC =Bogner XTC
Soldano =SLO
Wagner = Soldano with more modes and versitility
Custom3 = Custom audio/suhr SE+ preamp.
Terrier = VHT Deliverance.
Mandarin = Orange
Stonerverb=Orange rockerverb...

I think he pretty much has everything covered

Modules my friend hyenik :lol:

gtr31 thanks!

Thank you for your assistance with the link, I will start shopping :)

Hopefully I already have the modules that will work for the mods I want. I did send Anthony a PM.

gtr31 said:
So far ..that I can think of

Loneclean = Mesa Lonestar
Mamba = Framus Cobra
Deadplate = Original design
1666 =Hot Rodded 1086
Ubersonic =Bogner Uberschall
XTC =Bogner XTC
Soldano =SLO
Wagner = Soldano with more modes and versitility
Custom3 = Custom audio/suhr SE+ preamp.
Terrier = VHT Deliverance.
Mandarin = Orange
Stonerverb=Orange rockerverb...

I think he pretty much has everything covered
couple of small corrections ;) only to avoid unsatisfied wishes
Loneclean - Mesa Lonestar + more features
Mamba - Framus Cobra
Deadplate - Original design (custom Recto sound)
1666 -Hot Rodded 1086
Ubersonic - Bogner Uberschall
XTC - Bogner XTC + Shiva mod
Salvado - SLO + Atomic + SRV mod
Wagener - Soldano with more modes and versitility, Salvado deluxe
Custom3 - CAE 3+SE (3+ and SE :)
Terrier - VHT crossover (GP3, deliverance, pittbull)
Mandarin - Orange cross (Rocker, AD) but this is special design only for me (call it Mandarin StonerAD)
Mandarine Stonerverb - Orange rockerverb...

of course all designs are only based on .....

ok, shopping part one complete...

1. 1666
2. DeadPlate

going to hold for future mentioned mods for my other two current modules

Angel likley to be one of the two. What to do if anything with my Blackface module which I like a lot stock? Kinda like my Super V stock too lol. I want something that is all about my 7 string Loomis guitar and Nevermore and other 7 string friendly tones. Black Outs/EMG's/DeActivators etc.

hmm, I bet the used stock modules are harder to find since Salvation haha. I know I need to buy a couple more for Salvation mods for sure. Waiting for Anthony's PM with prices. I know one "feature" I want and have not seen yet and it should be a piece of cake for Salvation Mods.

time to donate a few bux more to this awesome forum too...

tehuk said:
fuzzyguitars said:
i know, waiting is the hardest part.

i have FOUR modules with him right now@!

On average, how long is the wait time?

I just received a PM back from Anthony. You guyz all over the world need to stop sending him modules lol, he said he is swamped and it would be a while before he could get to me :(

So, where is that "take a number" thing? I gotta get in line! I need Salvation, say halleluiah :lol:

FlyingV said:
ok, shopping part one complete...

1. 1666
2. DeadPlate

going to hold for future mentioned mods for my other two current modules

Angel likley to be one of the two. What to do if anything with my Blackface module which I like a lot stock? Kinda like my Super V stock too lol. I want something that is all about my 7 string Loomis guitar and Nevermore and other 7 string friendly tones. Black Outs/EMG's/DeActivators etc.

hmm, I bet the used stock modules are harder to find since Salvation haha. I know I need to buy a couple more for Salvation mods for sure. Waiting for Anthony's PM with prices. I know one "feature" I want and have not seen yet and it should be a piece of cake for Salvation Mods.

time to donate a few bux more to this awesome forum too...

the modded 1086 slays with a 7 string..im debating on finishing my ultra/xl mod or sending it to get the Angel...

FlyingV said:
I just received a PM back from Anthony. You guyz all over the world need to stop sending him modules lol, he said he is swamped and it would be a while before he could get to me :(

Hi guys, that is true.
My plant is at this time full of modules from you.
I want to be honest with my customers and inform you about this situation.
I do not want to promise new modifications untill I will finish modules which are here waiting for my modification.
I am working everyday hardly on them and I hope that dur?ng a few weeks they all will be done and I will be ready to accept new orders.
I have finished new modification, it seems that a lot of people were waiting for it.
During a few next days it will be introduced.
So, please, be patient, I am doing my best.

Anthony