• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Deadplate 2 HG Mod SOLD !!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headown

Reaction score
I had this beast 2 times at Anthony?s hot shop.
First time he did the deadplate for me, but I wanted to tweak it more in the mids and to sound it a bit different. So the deadplate 2 came out.

It?s definitely the best high gain mod in the band mix I?ve played.
We are playing downtuned, but it always cuts through !

Hard to sell, but I want to try something new...
Make me an offer, if you want...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=333222117&albumID=795844&imageID=13858673

Cheers,
Sascha

Dan I am sorry Bro...I have been in Proposal hell for a while now and I guess I just flat *** forgot to shoot you an email. Yes it made it fine...the part that just absolutely freekin sux is that my DHL connection is leaving so I had to get my gear boxed up and to DHL so I could get a discounted rate and even then its costing me almost 3K! and I still have and 8 space rack (loaded), and a 2 head w/ 8 space rack cabinet to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....So needless to say....I haven't got play it yet...looks like I have to wait to hear all my mods from, Pete, Jaded and Salvation. Oh well...when I finally take this job and shove it I'll have some blissful evenings with my buddy San Miguel and all my kick *** mods.

MYDEMISE said:
Who built your rack cases BIGKAHUNA?

I finally ended up going with RockHard Cases. I intended to go with Mental but them boys must to too busy to pick up my bizz...and thats cool.

As for RockHard, I'll update you on them when I get to see the final product. Initial take is they are freindly and accomodating but they dont appear to get in a rush. Can't say I blame them since I told them I wasnt in one. More to follow!