Salvation Dual Channel modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Drew - so glad they made it in to you finally safely! Enjoy them and yes let's keep up the reports please :)

1st... What a great haul, and I'm sure the time spent acquiring the dualies and waiting was worth it!

2nd... It's your fault my Salvation module is taking some time...! Lol. Grrr, argh, and... Oh well :roll:

Love seeing this stuff, and hope it can inspire Bruce E to bring some updated goods to the party! (we thank you for starting the party Mr. E!)

This post has me totally GASing for some dual salvation modules! I'm looking forward to hearing some clips

drewiv said:
For those of you that aren't on facebook, or haven't 'liked' Salvation Mods, here are some pics of my incoming modules. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them or Anthony might chime in when he can. I'll know more once they're in my hands, but there are some pretty cool features that make A & B Channels VERY different. Go ahead and 'like' Salvation Mods on facebook for all his new modules and updates. PICS!

Salvationgroup.jpg

Wow, taking it to another level, Impressive to say the least

Yeah, they are pretty awesome. After a busy summer is over and not having a guitar in my hand much, I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm looking forward to winter and getting some playing in. Other than that fact, I hate winters. Hopefully I get some recording in too, you boys deserve some clippage.

Drew, have you had enough time to kick the tires of that dual Mash-all+? I'm thinking of sending off a module to Anthony so he can work his magic.

DietCoke said:
Drew, have you had enough time to kick the tires of that dual Mash-all+? I'm thinking of sending off a module to Anthony so he can work his magic.

Oh, yeah. I love the Mash-All. With the Camerock now gone, the Mash-All and Quick Mod are my go to Marshall modules. You will not be disappointed with the Mash-All.