• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation MASH-OLDANO for sale.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Now I have two modules , that are ready to
ship.
Modules are in USA now, so I am offering shipping in US included.

Condition is perfect, modificatiosn are done in Juni 2011, new and carefully tested.
Mamba S.E. (limited edition with DIFF switch): 374$
Masholdano :414$

Anthony

MarcoR said:
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check the classifieds here! It's a sick addiction...
Me too (and you're right - it is a sickness!). . . But I don't get usually get up until around 8:00, and you're 2 hours ahead of me :lol: .

But I was actually referring to the Mash-Oldano. I guess it's true that when it rains it pours . . . I had been looking for one for a couple of weeks, and just made a deal with Ray on his Mash-Oldano Tite maybe 10 hours before Anthony posted his ad. But that's OK, I'm a little more intrigued by the Tite version anyway . . . 8)

MarcoR said:
HughJasol said:
Doh! I guess timing is everything . . . :lol:

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check the classifieds here! It's a sick addiction...

If you want to split hairs, I was actually 56 minutes ahead of your PM... if you factor in time zone. :lol:

Yep,saw this early this am.....great price for them as well...if I didnt already have the Mashaldano I would be all over it.

salvation said:
ship.

Condition is perfect, modificatiosn are done in Juni 2011, new and carefully tested.

Anthony

PM on new Mamba?

salvation said:
salvation said:
ship.

Anthony