salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimosity said:
You sure?
Both www.salvationmods.com and salvationmods.com seem to be working for me.
That's very strange, definitly not for me.

But I've found out, some Turkish hacker has compromised the SEO plugin.
So that kinda sucks, I'm replacing and reconfiguring that plugin now.
Than I might need to do some extra damage control.

EDIT: Yeah, no access to killing that plugin.
The webmaster needs to take a look at this, since he has straight access to the server.

m0jo said:
jimosity said:
You sure?
Both www.salvationmods.com and salvationmods.com seem to be working for me.
That's very strange, definitly not for me.

But I've found out, some Turkish hacker has compromised the SEO plugin.
So that kinda sucks, I'm replacing and reconfiguring that plugin now.
Than I might need to do some extra damage control.

EDIT: Yeah, no access to killing that plugin.
The webmaster needs to take a look at this, since he has straight access to the server.

EDIT2:
Both adresses are now fine! :)
I did the reverse of what you did (revert all www. traffic to the no-www url).

Now we need to repair stuff but at least we aren't giving that ******* any income now.

rebornself27 said:
Hello Anthony would you ever consider on making a module based on Dino's tone from Fear factory's Obsolete album or earlier days
What amp was used on that record? Was that the heavily modded JCM800?

i believe it was good sir :wink: ..Im thinking this would be a sweet module call it the Obsolete module. And have a switch on the module the Edgecrusher another switch call the Shock switch

oh, and what about modules based on:
-peavey rockmaster
-steavens preamps (the brick, radioactivator)
-Larry amps dino 939

just in case... ^^

rebornself27 said:
i believe it was good sir :wink: ..Im thinking this would be a sweet module call it the Obsolete module. And have a switch on the module the Edgecrusher another switch call the Shock switch

That would definately be a cool module, i so want a module that can do the demanufacture sound

I've been thinking something along the lines of a Dino 939 too, and in fact was thinking about commissioning one. However, schematics must be available of an amp to replicate it, it would seem. I'm thinking the EQ of an Angel and the gain structure of the Masholdano would be a killer combination that would get close :p But then, I'm still a rookie when it comes to amps...

Shinozoku said:
I've been thinking something along the lines of a Dino 939 too, and in fact was thinking about commissioning one. However, schematics must be available of an amp to replicate it, it would seem. I'm thinking the EQ of an Angel and the gain structure of the Masholdano would be a killer combination that would get close :p But then, I'm still a rookie when it comes to amps...

Yup... something like this. Jeez, Larry amps are soooo expensive... :evil: even the schaffer preamp, about 2000?. that's just crazy :evil:

JeffHenneman said:
rebornself27 said:

That would definately be a cool module, i so want a module that can do the demanufacture sound

Hell yea it would im very surprised no one has tried to make a module based on those tones yet alot of guitarist have been chasing that tone for a long time

chacal said:
Shinozoku said:

Yup... something like this. Jeez, Larry amps are soooo expensive... :evil: even the schaffer preamp, about 2000?. that's just crazy :evil:
Yeah, Ive been chasing that tone and it appears to primarily be a mix of Marshall and Soldano. People have been known t get it with ENGLs. So I'm eventually gonna try to get that mutant made for me lol!

I used to know guy who sounded like Schaffer with a 25.5 alder bodied bolt neck guitar and an Engl Savage. I forgot what cab and pickups he was using. He has a pretty heavy left hand which I think helped a lot.

Yeah, the Savage is VERY much an Iced Earth style amp. And Jon uses 13's and high action so hell yeah I'll bet the heavy left hand helps :p:

Hmmm yeah, I agree that ENGL sound is the nearest to Iced Earth sounds.
And that you need HEAVY and accurate left hand :D

Hawww I want an Angel module now ><

I want to announce, that we found solution for easier purchasing of Salvation mods outside of EU.
Last few months the shipping time was sometimes very long, not as fast as before, because of changing of custom/tax rules in my country.
We found way do do it all a lot easier and faster.
Stay tuned. great news in near future.

Anthony

That is good news...Salvation is a stand up guy and does great work...It'll be nice to have so many amazing options available around the US now....!!!!....Between Jaded Faith, Sacred Groove, and Gigmods it's nice to add Salvation to that list...Now it seems complete....