salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disarmonia Mundi is endorsed by VHT.

http://www.myspace.com/disarmoniamundi

Rellik said:

Going to see soilwork in March. Speed is an awesome vocalist, both SoilWork and Disarmonia Mundi are just sick bands.

TheHunter said:
Rellik said:

Going to see soilwork in March. Speed is an awesome vocalist, both SoilWork and Disarmonia Mundi are just sick bands.

I totally agree. I'll be seeing Soilwork in March as well in North Carolina. I'm pumped - been looking forward to the show for a while now. :twisted:

Hi, my new child...
I like play on it, like it much better than stock one.

mods:

upgraded whole signal path with better quality components (just like the real Ecstasy).
Modified curcuit for maximum close to the real Ecstasy.

Three position PRE.EQ switch (instead of conventional Bright-just like the real Ecstasy).).

OLD-NEW switch. Works only in XTC mode.
Switches between older Bogner sound before 2004 and newer Ecstasy sound, more modern with slightly more gain and aggressivity.

Custom faceplate

Bonus: Shiver (guess what:) mode.

enjoy pics

Anthony SALVATION

XTC_salvation_5.JPG

XTC_salvation.JPG

XTC_salvation_1.JPG

AdamB said:
Anyone in the UK/Europe want to sell me a medium/high gain randall module so i can get it Salvationed?

You get more bang/buck buying from the US surely? (Even tho' the ? has tanked recently)

I'll ship you my modern for $152...

JKD said:
AdamB said:
Anyone in the UK/Europe want to sell me a medium/high gain randall module so i can get it Salvationed?

You get more bang/buck buying from the US surely? (Even tho' the ? has tanked recently)

I'll ship you my modern for $152...

That'd be great mate! Just give me a few days as i'm watching some in the UK on ebay. I'll let you know :D

I just finished second long night with little dog and can share my first impressions ..... hard to find right words after next five hours of playing....

IMHO this is new chapter in MTS story. Completely different from stock Randall, even from another salvation?s mods. But don?t expect love for first look... it is special..... and now I understand better, why not so many people playing these famous VHT?s. Beware, this is not module for everybody, needs to really good playing ... "unforgiving" is only very weak word for it. Blood, sweat and tears.....this is way how to play Terrier. But if you give him real great chops, then you can have highest quality specific exciting inspiring tone....TONE!

For soundclips you must wait a bit, first I must start to learn how to play guitar :)

hyenik said:
I just finished second long night with little dog and can share my first impressions ..... hard to find right words after next five hours of playing....

IMHO this is new chapter in MTS story. Completely different from stock Randall, even from another salvation?s mods. But don?t expect love for first look... it is special..... and now I understand better, why not so many people playing these famous VHT?s. Beware, this is not module for everybody, needs to really good playing ... "unforgiving" is only very weak word for it. Blood, sweat and tears.....this is way how to play Terrier. But if you give him real great chops, then you can have highest quality specific exciting inspiring tone....TONE!

For soundclips you must wait a bit, first I must start to learn how to play guitar :)

Sweet!

I can't wait to get my Randall module so i can send it right off again to Anthony

guitarslinger said:
Did you play my CAE mod yet? 8)

No, we live in different parts of Czech, Tony and me. But he can send me, if you want, I can play it, but you will wait for it another 2-3 weeks ;)
So I heard only some working samples, and sounds super to my ears. And as a bonus for you, Pedro (author of first sample of SLO module) did absolutely amazing job yesterday, so you can looking forward to incredible Megadeth through your Custom3 ;)
It will be "only" reamping, but for showing is more than enough I think

crankyrayhanky said:
OMG, hyenik in the woodshed, this is going to be blistering!

No jokes! Naked "doggy" truth.
I tried record one sample yesterday, which through Engl preamp sounds pretty good. But Terrier? ...fu*ck, ...only in case of my wretched playing :cry:

Id love to hear the terrier clips, once done..
And also the Ecstasy Module looks great...but its hard to read what those switched do....shiver? Mic? Is that it?
Id love to hear that as well...and is it supposed to be a Bogner type module?

..?????