• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Salvado Deluxe & Matchvox - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time. I buy a Mac and then they release a brand new model with better features that I *need*. Seriously, the only reason I'm selling these is because I have Egnater gear and I want both of these modules in dual versions and see Anthony appears to be taking orders again - and is now modding these both of these in dual format. (anybody have recommendations for shipping to Europe - USPS?? I shipped a module to Finland in an oversize box to protect it and it costs an arm and a leg). Sorry about the crappy images the lighting in here is real bad now.

Matchvox was just recently shipped from salvation. Bought it from another forum member who sent it to Anthony to revise it to its most current specs. Excellent condition. $385 shipped (cont. U.S.)/paypal'd (gift option - unless you want to add 3% for non-gift option)SOLD
matchvox.jpg

Salvation Deluxe. This module kills. It's my favorite module of all now and I can't believe how versatile it is - humbuckers to single coils. I may be in the honeymoon phase now but I could imagine having 2 dual modules for a clean channel, dirty blues crunch, heavy crunch, searing solo... Excellent condition. $450 shipped (cont. U.S.)/paypal'd (gift option - unless you want to add 3% for non-gift option) SOLD
salvadodlx.jpg

Don't suppose you;d be interested in trading that Salvado for a Friedman modded Egnater Dual?

Sorry JKD, I have a dual Friedman HBE that I was trying to sell myself with no success so I'm sending it in as one of my donor modules to Salvation.

Salvation SOLD pending payment (to original owner ) :lol:

Latest posts