SALVATION Soldano clone module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you go about fixing the pm problem? I have sent numerous pm messages here and they only go to my own inbox. Thanks in advance. I would pm this to someone but I would only be having a one way conversation lol.

I had this issue before- you probably have a program that remembers your passwords, and it if you watch, it has the name your pming- then switches back to your name, lol

Fix- sign out of your auto fill program, or manually type the name

some pics of last made:
all_white_salvado_II.JPG

all_white_salvado_III.JPG

all_white_salvado_in_LB.JPG

switches.JPG

all_white_salvado.JPG

The bottom module in the last pic is mine. Anthony calls it the "Triple Mod" because it has a third voicing switch that switches SLO / DualRec / DualRec + Blast modes. I just received the module a few days ago and it screams! SLO mode has that Soldano bite and midrange. DualRec mode changes the mids slightly and is also a killer sound. Both overdrive modes sound as thick and defined as my Egnater E'Rect. As a matter of fact, with EMG's anything past 7 is too much gain. The Crunch modes are more than just a bonus, they sound fantastic. Crunch mode activates the three way Bite switch with dirty clean (SRV), more dirt, and crunch. The crunch setting is my favorite. Raw like a Plexi but with the Soldano bite.

Excellent workmanship, quality components, and a killer faceplate. Anthony, I can't thank you enough.
If you're a fan of the Soldano sound, you should definitely check one out.

Ugg said:
The bottom module in the last pic is mine. Anthony calls it the "Triple Mod" because it has a third voicing switch that switches SLO / DualRec / DualRec + Blast modes. I just received the module a few days ago and it screams! SLO mode has that Soldano bite and midrange. DualRec mode changes the mids slightly and is also a killer sound. Both overdrive modes sound as thick and defined as my Egnater E'Rect. As a matter of fact, with EMG's anything past 7 is too much gain. The Crunch modes are more than just a bonus, they sound fantastic. Crunch mode activates the three way Bite switch with dirty clean (SRV), more dirt, and crunch. The crunch setting is my favorite. Raw like a Plexi but with the Soldano bite.

Excellent workmanship, quality components, and a killer faceplate. Anthony, I can't thank you enough.
If you're a fan of the Soldano sound, you should definitely check one out.

i am going to get one of these

i am going to ask tony if i could get a tight switch along with the voicing switch!

fuzzyguitars said:
i am going to get one of these

i am going to ask tony if i could get a tight switch along with the voicing switch!

I think you will be happy with the Salvado triple mod. I'm still enjoying mine. Good call on the tight switch, I wish I had opted for one on mine.

I'll see what I can do about getting audio clips of the Salvado but I can't promise anything. Things are crazy right now and I barely have time to play.

interesting hint for owner of blast/bite mod
Try to lower gain (around 10-11 o?clock) and switch on blast...... voila, what a lovely crrruuunchy sound. I like it.

If somebody ask me about the most versatile module from my modifications, I would definitely pick SALVADO module.
If somebody want only one module which will cover biggest amount of different sounds I would recommend SALVADO module.

After shredding and low tuned riffs you?ve heard before, we deicided to show other side of that module.
Crunch channel has two modes, which can be selected by BITE switch. When BITE switch is UP, then is actived nice light crunch with different mids.
This mod is often done on real SLO crunch channel too and originally is called SCOOP or SRV mod.

clip: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8209799

all_white_salvado.JPG

fender japan "relic" strat (1990) sorry for my dirty playing, I fight with this guitar and light gauges too much :)
Anyway, it is only soundclip :) 8)