• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Stonerverb Mandarine-SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
I have a Salvation Stonerverb Mandarine module with the High/Low Gain Option and Tight switch. The module sounds amazing with tones ranging from 70's Black Sabbath to Muse. It's really cool to put it in Low Gain mode, then crank the gain knob.

$275 Paypal or best offer with free USPS Priority Mail shipping included, Continental US only.

orange.jpg

Hmmm...Is this the mod you cut this track with: http://soundcloud.com/salvation-mods/salvationmods-54
It's on the Salvation Mods page as well. Good stuff bump! :D

I've been receiving some nice offers, one of which I may have to accept.

:D

I just picked up a Stoner AD in a trade that I didn't fall in love with right away. your Stonerverb more like the rockerverb? That's what I was lookin 'for.

Stonerverb is bad ***... Doesn't sound like the other high gainers I have, and cleans up surprisingly well.

Wish you were selling this when I bought mine! Woulda saved lotsa dough and the two month wait!

k9blek said:
I just picked up a Stoner AD in a trade that I didn't fall in love with right away. your Stonerverb more like the rockerverb? That's what I was lookin 'for.

The Stonerverb is definitely Rockerverb based, with a lot more gain than the AD. This is a pretty incredible price as well; I'm shocked it's still here.

I agree with the what the guys have said. IMHO, it nails the sound of the Rockerverb and with the Lo/Hi gain switch, it's incredibly versatile.