• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sell me 2 mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imselln

Reaction score
Ok guys. Finally purchased an mts amp. Thanks rising farce. Should be here in a couple of days. It's unloaded and I need to start the collection. At least I need 2 mods to start with.

What are the two you would start with? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks
Ed

well it doesn't look like you need a Marshall or Mesa because you have those amps. Or are you looking to duplicate those tones in MTS. What are you looking for?

Imselln said:
Ok guys. Finally purchased an mts amp. Thanks rising farce. Should be here in a couple of days. It's unloaded and I need to start the collection. At least I need 2 mods to start with.

Thanks
Ed

Get a JF Super Clean, it's the best clean on MTS IMHO!

I also like the JF Quickmod - got one recently and its jaw droppingly good - also the JF SL-OD100 is good too :)

webrthomson said:
Imselln said:

Thanks
Ed

Get a JF Super Clean, it's the best clean on MTS IMHO!

I also like the JF Quickmod - got one recently and its jaw droppingly good - also the JF SL-OD100 is good too :)
I couldn't agree more! And I've got that plus another cool module in the Classifieds :shock:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=17510&highlight=

oh man, where to start.

roflbot.jpg