• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling MTS Gear Gaging Interest Before Pics, etc.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillTone

Reaction score
Hello: I'm in the middle of a move and would to lighten my load, but this is not a fire sale. If you are interested in any of these, please let me know and I will respond with pics and more specifics:

1) Black palomino RM100 with MM transformer/choke, and the JF Fog Lifter. Gigged for about 4 years but still in great shape. Have the footswitch
2) Black palomino RM22 barely used. Have the footswitch
3) Several custom modules including: GigMods SL+, Vox and Mark, Voodoo Amps 1086, Tweed, and a one off JMP module Trace designed based on a conversation we had - sounds amazing!
4) Synergy Friedman BE barely used.

Several other modules I cannot recall at the moment. Many of these have American or European made vintage tubes in them mostly black plates.

How much gain does that modded JMP module have? JMP? JCM800? higher? Thanks!
It's not a high gain module but it gets pretty gainy. Around JCM 800 territory. It's more about the voicing on this one - big, warmer, fatter, so pushing too hard is not it's sweet spot.

Hello: I'm in the middle of a move and would to lighten my load, but this is not a fire sale. If you are interested in any of these, please let me know and I will respond with pics and more specifics:

1) Black palomino RM100 with MM transformer/choke, and the JF Fog Lifter. Gigged for about 4 years but still in great shape. Have the footswitch
3) Several custom modules including: GigMods SL+, Vox and Mark, Voodoo Amps 1086, Tweed, and a one off JMP module Trace designed based on a conversation we had - sounds amazing!

Several other modules I cannot recall at the moment. Many of these have American or European made vintage tubes in them mostly black plates.

Hi How much for the RM22?

Did you sell the Gigmods SL+?

Last edited:
I have a lot of interest in it that unfortunately I have not been able to follow up with. I was in the middle of a move when I posted this and now I’m traveling for work this week. I’m going to get to all of this when I get home this weekend. I’ll handle the sale in the order received.

Hello: Sorry for the delay in getting back to all of you. I was moving, then had be be away for a week for business unexpectedly. Most of these things were just moved from my old house and are in a storage unit. I am going there today to get them and take pics. To be fair, I will respond and offer these in the order of interest that I received. Thanks for your patience!