• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SG Afterlife

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rossness said:
Mattfig said:
Dear Ross,

Keep it.

Merry Christmas,
Fig[/quote

Fig,

I've found that that the Afterlife is like your balls... you never want to part with it.

Ross

You never want to part with Figs balls? Wtf is going on around here?

It's been said Figg's balls provide tight super low support, and the hairiest distortion you'll hear!

At least that's what they say.

My balls have been modded so many times I can't even count?

First I had the wax mod but that sounded too warm?Moved onto the fuzz mod but the wires were everywhere?.Next was the tight mod but every I always left it at loose as tight seemed uncomfortable?.My fave is the built in tuner though as my balls have never been so well tuned?Although I think I need to adjust one of the caps as it is chaffing me a bit...

Matt and Oregon - thank you, kind of made my day :D

Ross, I'd keep the module (and I would offer you a higher amount if I just could right now ;D ).

I know that situation. Have been in i in the past weeks and right now too. Do you really need it or could you really, really need the money you get for it for something else? For something you need and won't regret selling it for?

If not, keep it!!

_____
By the way: After being absent from this board for the last year I AM BACK :D
The RM100 I bought should be here tomorrow or on the 24th :)
Great to see some of you guys are still here and keeping the board alive!

Katash said:
Matt and Oregon - thank you, kind of made my day :D

Ross, I'd keep the module (and I would offer you a higher amount if I just could right now ;D ).

I know that situation. Have been in i in the past weeks and right now too. Do you really need it or could you really, really need the money you get for it for something else? For something you need and won't regret selling it for?

If not, keep it!!

_____
By the way: After being absent from this board for the last year I AM BACK :D

The RM100 I bought should be here tomorrow or on the 24th :)
Great to see some of you guys are still here and keeping the board alive!

as far as MTS tones go, its very unique and I'm gonna keep it for now. Cash is always good, but until I'm desperate, I don't want to let it go. I can probably party with my SG bully, but the Afterlife is going to stay for now. For what its worth, I got a few offers in the $600 range and I'm tempted to sell it, but right now I just can't. Maybe in time I'll change my mind.

I can probably party with my SG bully, but the Afterlife is going to stay for now.

You most certainly can party with the SG Bully. I do all the time!

VitaminG said:
Mattfig said:
My fave is the built in tuner though as my balls have never been so well tuned?

then why are you constantly making adjustments "down there"?

I seek perfection in my balls. Yes, they are tremendous and people do marvel. I, however, have the drive to possess the greatest balls in the universe.

On a side note I added an FX loop and plugged in ping-pong delay. I won't be working tomorrow nor will I do that again. Ouch.

JD said:
I can probably party with my SG bully, but the Afterlife is going to stay for now.

You most certainly can party with the SG Bully. I do all the time!
Part

Here's one of the secrets to non-sweaty buttz

http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Monkey-Powder-Anti-Friction-Sweat-Absorber/dp/B0006B08O6

No, thank you, I could smell those a state over... :lol: Back on track, I find it sad that I may never get to own one of these. Scott come back! Perhaps I should snag the real deal?