SG: CC30 and AfterLife

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on the Vox AC30CC2, and includes both Normal and Top Boost channels with the ability to link them together. Normal channel is big and clean.

CC30.jpg

AfterLife based on the Bogner Uberschall. Need metal? Thick low end, and tight pick attack? Meet Osiris...in the AfterLife.

afterlife3.jpg

afterlifedark.jpg

Just got my CC30 from a trade this week and it is amazing! Stunning, stunning work on this one Scott like many of your other mods. This is one special mod for sure, you're feature set on this and execution is nothing short of spectacular. Thanks for another gem buddy!

Disciple said:
Just got my CC30 from a trade this week and it is amazing! Stunning, stunning work on this one Scott like many of your other mods. This is one special mod for sure, you're feature set on this and execution is nothing short of spectacular. Thanks for another gem buddy!

Cool man! Glad you got one! :D

I just looked at this for the second time, and only now do I realize that the gain and master controls are stacked concentric pots. BADASS. I love my Voxless, but damned if I don't have a strong sudden urge to find out what this one sounds like.

Whoopysnorp said:
I just looked at this for the second time, and only now do I realize that the gain and master controls are stacked concentric pots. BADASS. I love my Voxless, but damned if I don't have a strong sudden urge to find out what this one sounds like.

Yes, many tones and much control. :wink:

VitaminG said:
...also, does the Afterlife belch smoke when you switch to it? :D

Nope... but it shoots fire from your speakers when you play through it! LOL

This is a GREAT sounding mod! To be honest, I have never actually heard an Uberschall in my face. Then again, I , personally, have never worried how true modder's stuff is to the original, I only care how it sounds in my amp and this module sounds fantastic!

Great gain, Warm, rich mids, sizzling high's and so much huge low end it boarders on the extreme! I really like this module, but there is another, yet unmentioned, module that I liked just a pinch better

Maybe Scott will expand on this, maybe he won't :p

H

We need an SG price list page, that AC30 looks really awesome with concentric pots. Great design idea.

I 'm admiring those LED knobs in the afterlife. That would be a great way to do a H&K module if one was ever made.

Big Daddy said:
VitaminG said:
...also, does the Afterlife belch smoke when you switch to it? :D

Nope... but it shoots fire from your speakers when you play through it! LOL

This is a GREAT sounding mod! To be honest, I have never actually heard an Uberschall in my face. Then again, I , personally, have never worried how true modder's stuff is to the original, I only care how it sounds in my amp and this module sounds fantastic!

Great gain, Warm, rich mids, sizzling high's and so much huge low end it boarders on the extreme! I really like this module, but there is another, yet unmentioned, module that I liked just a pinch better

Maybe Scott will expand on this, maybe he won't :p

H

Or maybe I'll just tell you it's the numbskull- one of the few modules that immediately impresses.