SG CC30

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
I got it and had a really hard time dialing it in...To the point of attempting to sell it...You know the game...I gave it a couple hours and just couldn't jive...

Man am I lucky you guys didn't buy it!

I decided to try a bit more a few days later and all of a sudden I got it...Whatever "it" is in this case...There's a lot of interplay between settings on this and there's a wide variety of options, some are brilliant! I was making mush for awhile with it every time I blended the normal and top boost channels...Finally got that under control and it's all good...Both channels are awesome on their own and when blended properly can give a new dimension of clean tone...Really cool!

Killer module, killer design...Ridiculous amount of labor involved methinks...Well worth it in the end...

Kudos to Scott...Can't wait to hear what is coming next!

Thats cool to hear Matt! Was meant to be then-Scott has taken it to a whole new level...With what Im hearing about the CC30 and how this Afterlife sounds...Just insane...And I would say TOTALLY his own style of modding. I mentioned before- the Afterlife is in it's own world in MTS- Nothing like it that Ive heard, (and I've hear A LOT) whereas I can dial many other mods to sound similar- Not this one.

didi you all recently order the Afterlife modules or have you been waitin g a while? and how do you order them? heard the clips and they are what sent me to the board here so I need to find out how to get one.

reprimand said:
didi you all recently order the Afterlife modules or have you been waitin g a while? and how do you order them? heard the clips and they are what sent me to the board here so I need to find out how to get one.

Scott is on a brief hiatus from modding but will be back...I think the estimate I last heard is a few months so the wait is tolerable considering the modules he puts out...
The Afterlife is really strong, clear, and deep. Among the best high gainers I've ever had...The CC30 is really complex...Really complex...I almost sold it due to this fact...The controls are unique and the modes can be blended so your settings have to correspond...But the tones, now that I'm comfy with it, are amazing...The nicest cleans I've found in MTS...It makes my other clean mods sound very simple (which is still cool) but the CC30 has a much different feel to it...The tones are really nice and it stays pretty clean which I love...

Anyway, your wait will be rewarded with some great work when the time comes...