Shipped out my dual channel MHG to Salvation for mods...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
So, I shipped off my MHG that I had personally modded to EG5 specs to Salvation yesterday. I'm going with the Salvado De Luxe with a couple extra tweaks as long as Anthony can accommodate them.
I decided I didn't want the custom faceplate since I prefer the uniform look of all my modules.
Anybody else have the dual channel Salvado De Luxe?

jimosity said:
Anybody else have the dual channel Salvado De Luxe?
Not yet, but it cleared US Customs Friday night . . . any day now hopefully. I got the custom faceplate (mine is the actual module pictured on his website).

I went back and forth trying to decide whether to have Anthony build me a dual Salvado De Luxe or a dual MatchVOX. I was pretty set on the MatchVOX, but at the last minute I decided to go with the Salvado (with a little coaching from Anthony :lol:). But the MatchVOX is definitely my next mod! :)

Looks like HughJasol is going to be the first one in the states to have the dual Salvado - give us some reviews when it clears customs.

I've got one at his shop as we speak (hopefully approaching completion) and also a dual Matchvox. Also a few tweaks, hoping to get the boosted channel on only channel B, leaving A for clean to crunch. For some reason I keep coming back to this board in the strange expectation that it will somehow hurry the process along or satiate my anticipation...

Jimosity, your site was one of the first I ran across when looking into MTS - thanks for the posting of clips... I grew up in BG, OH so feel your pain with the weather... in shorts in Cali

Anthony - If you happen to read this, can you reply to my email and let me know if my requests are possible for the Salvado De Luxe??

My wife picked up the package with the Salvado Deluxe from the Post Office on Saturday. I don't know what day after Tuesday (the last time I was at my PO box) it actually arrived, as the tracking info on the USPS website still just shows "Cleared US Customs", just as it has for the past week and a half.

Anyway, I've been really busy since then, and will be for most of the week (coming up to speed with two new bands, including a 2-night gig this coming weekend), so the Salvado probably won't be getting too much use or tweaking for the next week or so . . . :(

HughJasol said:
My wife picked up the package with the Salvado Deluxe from the Post Office on Saturday. I don't know what day after Tuesday (the last time I was at my PO box) it actually arrived, as the tracking info on the USPS website still just shows "Cleared US Customs", just as it has for the past week and a half.

Anyway, I've been really busy since then, and will be for most of the week (coming up to speed with two new bands, including a 2-night gig this coming weekend), so the Salvado probably won't be getting too much use or tweaking for the next week or so . . . :(

Send it to meeeeee! :lol:

destratification said:
Looks like HughJasol is going to be the first one in the states to have the dual Salvado - give us some reviews when it clears customs.
See my post above :wink:.

destratification said:
Also a few tweaks, hoping to get the boosted channel on only channel B, leaving A for clean to crunch.
Were you referring to the Salvado or the MatchVOX here?

I don't have the capability to run duals at the moment...And I have no idea how the Salvado Deluxe (single) could be improved upon anyway...It is awesome and perfect already...Having said that, I'm afraid your review will exert great influence into the possibility of my obtaining an M4...So, please, do me a favor and tell me it sucks... :)

Latest posts