• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SL+ module for trade!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebigpolarbear

Reaction score
i have a stock sl+ in perfect condition. i need something that can get real gainy (KSE, AILD, parkway drive)

ive got a few offers but i wanna know what i can get.

offers!?

Hey Big Polar Bear. I talked to Parkway Drive's guitarist, Luke, (my favorite band in the world) and they use 5150's boosted with a Maxon 808. So if you want that tone, from what ive heard here teh Ultra XL will get you in that ball park.

On their lastest CD they used teh 5150's and blendeda JCM800 for the crunch and leads. And of course Adam D of killswitch did his usual AMAZING EDITING AND MAGIC on the CD.

thanks man! yeah i saw parkway open for killswitch here in wichita kansas, and i think they were using kranks but someone said they just rented them for that show. yeah everyones said the ultra xl so thats what im gonna go with.

ULTRA XL ANYONE!?

i've got the regular 'ultra' that i'd love to trade for your SL+.

and in all honesty, i don't even need the gain but around half or so and i get all the saturation i need for heavy metal/metalcore chugging. it's perfect for what you want. but i'm moving back towards the vintage gain so let me know if you're interested in a trade!