• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slodano by Gigmods (SOLD) and RM20 combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerome Allen

Reaction score
I'm selling the last little bit of Randall MTS gear that I have.

For sale :

1) Slodano module by Gigmods. (SOLD)

2) local sale only (Chicago) : an RM20 combo with footswitch in very good condition. There are a few dings, but nothing bad. It works and sounds great. No modules are included with this amp. $200 I'd like to avoid packing and shipping it. So I'm offering it only as a local sale/pickup for now.

I'm having trouble loading pics. I'll try to get a couple up by tomorrow.

If you do decide to ship the RM20, I'd like 1st dibs please.. Let me know.

Jerome is a very good friend of mine and the one that turned me on to MTS. He's a really good guy and that Slodano is priced to move, considering the it's is going to be very hard to acquire going forward.

That price on the Rm20 almost makes it worth the drive to Chicago!

Slodano is pending.

Thanks Drew. I think I'm back to having too many amps...which is the reason for the MTS sale.

I actually bought the RM20 from Cream City in Wisconsin a few years back. If I decide to ship it, I will contact those interested.

So Jerome, too many amps, huh? Last time I talked to you, you had decided your SLO and your XTC was all you needed. Get anything interesting since then?

BTW, Jerome sold me a pair of modules and a Rocktron VP4 last year in an in-person cash in hand deal. Great guy.

Hey Whoopy, how are things going?

Yes, The SLO and XTC are still here. Not sure what I had last we chatted. But there are a few more combo amps around...Fender, Boogie, Soldano, Marshall, Roland, Ampeg. And the ETA on a Kemper is <4 hours.

Over the last 2 years, I've gotten rid of a lot of gear. But, like a true junkie, I keep buying more to replace the old stuff. I really need a bigger house. Then, I'd never have to get rid of anything.