• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Grail

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
Trade (& a little $$ on my end) for: Super V or Brahma...
I will consider these as well for trade: KH-1, or Clean

Sell: $110 PP gift ($115 regular PP) International buyers $120 PP gift ($125 regular PP). Price includes shipping.

Module sounds great & looks great. Has 1 issue the Level pot. It goes from barely audible to slightly more sound but still not very loud until you hit 9.5/dimed then you get the full sound. I have been running all my mods dimed & the master at a lower level (9 o'clock or so). From all accounts I have, this is a pretty easy/minor fix. I just haven't made the time or ordered the part. For this price you could justify it being a donor module.

Currently it has black chickenhead knobs. If you want the original knobs, I can put those back on just let me know (currently they are on my SL+).

+1 for Grail....It's a great recto mod....One of the BEST stockers out there....Needs a front end OD boost IMHO, then it's perfection....My Erecto is basically a Grail with a tight switch and OD switch....Of course there's a voicing switch too but you get the idea...Grail is THE BEST recto stocker ever made...

TTT :D
to steal a Big Brewtus line.

I can post or email pics if you need.

Will also sell if the above trade options are not an option for you.
$140 PP gift (or add 3%) shipped ConUS. International add $10.

The Super V is one of my favorite stockers. Now that mine
is a Voxless it is over the top on versatilitly. Havent tried a
Brahma but really want too. Hope you find one!

How about $130 PP gift (or add 3%) shipped. International add $10.

If you have a Super V or Brahma for trade, I could add $15 PP gift on my end to cover cost of the 1 meg pot (for the Grail) and your time to replace it.

I'll offer my time to help you if you need it when replacing the pot....Easy stuff, yes...But if you haven't done it before it can be a little confusing...I speak from experience in being confused...It's my strongest personality trait...

TTT :)

Alright I am willing to go to $120 PP gift (or $125 regular PP). This includes shipping. International buyers add $10 ($130 or $135). For this price you could always use it as a donor module.

Still interested in a trade for Super V or Brahma.

Added pics of the Grail.
Grail-front.jpg

Grailguts2.jpg

Grailguts.jpg

Weekend bump.
I will also add to the trade options.
Super V, Brahma, KH-1, or Clean (blackfaceplate model - I'm trying to keep the monotony of black on black going with chrome accents). :lol:

Trade (& a little $$ on my end) for: Super V or Brahma...
I will also trade for a: KH-1, or Clean

Sell: $110 PP gift ($115 regular PP) International buyers $120 PP gift ($125 regular PP). Price includes shipping.

For this price you could justify it being a donor module.

I also have a Rocktron Xpression ($155), BBE 482i ($70), & Rocktron Nitro Boost ($25) in the Other Classifieds section.

Latest posts