• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Sound Sculpture switchblade GL with Smart Insert

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broknstuff

Reaction score
Sound Sculpture switchblade GL with Smart Insert

If you've never heard of this, below is a link to the official website describing all the functions in full details: https://www.soundsculpture.com/switchblade

Currently out of stock, so only way to get one now is to find a used one and they are rare.

In summary, it is a 16 in/16 out balanced matrix routing system, mixer and looper all in one. Any input can be linked to number to any or all outputs, so you can change your wiring up on a per preset basis without having to rewire you rig. It is a completely analog signal path under digital control. MIDI Control input in addition to 4 expression pedals input to control volume levels, gain, and allows you to morph gradually between songs. When no effects are used you can preserve your tone by having the effects complete out of the signal path, and then in an instant have the effect in front of the amp in series, and then in parallel in the effects loop in the next. Just has some rack rash but works and functions perfectly. I had it integrating 1 preamp, 2 amps with effects loops, and a handful of effects and expression pedals - the possibilities are limitless. Unfortunately due to hard times I have to free up cash and get rid of my dream collection. This will be the center piece for any studio and to integrate all of your gear.

SOLD

If I hadn't just gotten laid off I would be all over this. Have an 8 that just isn't enough in/out combos for my rig.