• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYDEMISE

Reaction score
Excellent condition Mesa Boogie Roadster. 4 Channels, each 50/100 Watt selectable! From Clean... to crushing rhythm to liquid sustaining leads. Never gigged 10/10 condition

$1,425 local Detroit pickup or $1,495 Shipped U.S.

You get the footswitch and cable, the FULL FJA Mods workover on all channels as well as a gain boost (via push/pull on the bass pot) on Channel 4, footswitch, covers, power, the works....
There is no amp finer with as many toneful options and the FJA mods push it over the top...

New TAD 6l6 black plate power tubes. All preamp tubes have been carefully chosen for each slot (Tung sol, JJ, EH, mix) and are brand spanking new...I've sunk a ton into this and you can benefit from knowing it's been loaded with everything perfect from tubes to jacks...

Matched Quad of TAD 6L6GC-STR (in there now and I've been through many- these are the best to my ear)
Manual, cover, power cable, everything...Mint condition..Fully FJA modded and verifiable..It has new JJ rectifier tubes too.

I will ship bulletproof and insured and I will ship in the original amplifier box perfectly padded and made specifically for this amp from Mesa.

I have over 300 100% positive ebay score and other references for your total satisfaction in any dealings.

IMAG1860-1_zpsa5187b70.jpg

2013-03-14_03-28-06-1_zpsb0abcb62.jpg

2013-03-14_03-28-00-1_zps5d9e50de.jpg

2013-03-14_03-27-54-1_zpsa5dcce17.jpg

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster Head
DETAILED DESCRIPTION

Meet the amp of your dreams. The Boogie Dual Recto Roadster is a fourchannel masterpiece capable of keeping you glued to your guitar for hours on end. The tonal possibilities of this amp are nearly limitless. Unlike Line 6, Marshall, Hughes and Kettner and many others, this is not a modeling amp. This is a full tube amp with no digital modeling anywhere within. World class Fender Twin like cleans, overdriven Bassman or Plexi like overdrive, or purring growl for blues and classic rock are alive in this amp, I mean the first channel. Channel two offers a bit of a different take on the tones in ch. 1, Channel 3 is where you meet the first level of Recto fury, and Ch. 4 takes it too a new level with a powerful presence control that allows you to dial aggressive attack and brutal crunch. Too many fantastic tones are hidden in the Roadster to mention. This amp is powered by a quartet of 6L6s and offers on board tube reverb. The Roadster is the last amp you'll ever need, hand built in sunny California.

FEATURES
+Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp allows selection between 50 and 100 watts of class A/B power. 4X6L6 power tubes, 6x12AX7 preamp tubes, 2x5U4 rectifier tubes.

+Switch able between 6L6's and EL34's

+Fixed Bias so no adjustment needs to be made when you use Mesa power tubes.

+4 Independent Channels with 3 modes on each channel.

+Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Long Spring Reverb, Channel Assignable Dual Rectifier switch, and All-Tube FX loop with Level control.

+Output Level Control when Loop is active.

+Footswitchable Solo Level control enabling a volume boost when activated.

+Bold/Spongy ?Variac? Switch for different attack characteristic.

+Hard Bypass switch which removes FX Loops, Output level and Solo Level Controls from the signal path.

+Slave out with Level Control.

+External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop and Full Power.

+Eight Button Footswitch with cover.

+Slip cover for amp.

Crazy Silly Price. Can't the tax man wait? Best modded amp i have heard in a long time.

LoD21 said:
Crazy Silly Price. Can't the tax man wait? Best modded amp i have heard in a long time.

Agreed...It was mine not too long ago and it was all love...Someone is getting a great price on a stock Roadster at this price...Let alone the Full FJA mods which adds a significant value to the amp too! Cool seller who knows his stuff too...This amp can hold its own with virtually any amp on the market...You can also use EL34s or 6550s instead of 6L6 for even more variety...4 channels each with 3 modes each...This thing is a beast! And is clean as a whistle...Like new!

It's slays. I wish the taxes weren't overdue and doubled from last year. Doesn't Obama have a clause for tax breaks on starving artist tone freaks?

Latest posts