• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: JF Mark X

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipperShred

Reaction score
For sale is a JF Mark X mod (mesa Mark series)

Great mod, and probably one of - if not the - best mark mods out there. Does everything you'd want a mark-style mod to do.

$340 USD PP gift to anywhere in Canada and the Con-US.

Would consider a trade on a good condition SA Spawn or Shiver mod.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Stillclimbing said:
How is this different than the other Mesa Mark modules?

Two internal (on the board) trimpots that control the overall-gain (kind of like the BE-OD for lack of a better example) and one for presence. The EQ switch is a very usable "V" shape, and the EQ is very responsive. It's a great Mark sound that isn't fatiguing, but can get super tight and agressive or fluid - great all'round Mark mod. :D

Stillclimbing said:
Interesting because doesn’t JF have another Mesa module?

Yeah; the MKC+ and while a it's a great mod, its' VERY different from this one. That one leans heavy into "liquid gain" territory and I find this one is more what I would consider of the "mark" sound... the mark sound I like anyways; tight and punchy.