• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! RANDALL RM22 (UNLOADED)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
Selling a Randall RM22, unloaded.

I just recently picked this up but have decided to go in a different direction. As a result, I am unloading a few (not all!) of my modular amps and modules to free up some cash.....

The RM22 is in mint condition. Good/recent tubes, and includes the footswitch. No issues whatsoever - cosmetic or functional. It does not come with the two modules shown in the picture of the head.

$SOLD shipped UPS Standard in the lower 48 CONUS or Canada. Payment via PayPal Gift (or add 3%).

RM222.jpg

That's why credit cards were invented - to make such things attainable NOW!

:lol:

can you measure this? couldnt find them anywhere online.. width, height, depth, and weight if possible.

I'll post measurements later tonight. You interested?

Anyways, someone should send me money for this right away - it's a kick *** little amp. I'm sad to be letting it go!

kinda interested, its either this or an RM4, and it depends if I can sell a guitar or two to afford this (cause otherwise id buy that and have no money for modules lol)

Simple solution: Buy this NOW, and THEN sell the guitars to cover your modules! :lol:

rlord1974 said:
I command you to buy it! :lol:
:lol:
I think we're trying to do the same thing at the same time. I'm not getting out of MTS, but trying to fund another piece of gear or two. Found myself with an unbelievable amount of modules (you wouldn't believe me if I told you how many) and need to diversify a bit. A couple of geetars are even on the market @ Rig Talk.

Good luck in your sale.

Not only is this RM22 capable of playing your modules, but it has the added benefits of contributing to an improvement in your respiratory system and increasing your attractiveness to women!

snake_oil_salesman.jpg