• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! RANDALL RM22 (UNLOADED)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now accepting.....

946984_monopoly_money_big.jpg

I just unloaded my rm100 in a trade. I am interested but only if u can lower the price a tad. I have a connection at guitar center that can get me 20-25% off ... at 800 new that's $640 or $600 for a brand new one. If you can't move on the price i completley understand .. just thought i'd make the offer. It's probably better if i wait anyway cause i need to sell one of my heads I got in trade to cover the cost of an rm22. Still remotely considering an rm4 as well.

k9blek said:
I have a connection at guitar center that can get me 20-25% off ... at 800 new that's $640 or $600 for a brand new one.

I presume that is before taxes as well, however. I don't know what your state taxes are, but I can't imagine that they would be lower than 5%, so add another $30 minimum to those prices.....

k9blek said:
I am interested but only if u can lower the price a tad.

I PM'd you with a price drop..... :)

Have received some serious interest, but a bump to keep it on the first page.....

have a very interested party, but I'll keep it at the top regardless! It must be my competitive nature! LOL