• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold! Thanks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This module is killer. I got one myself a few months ago and it has become my number one module ever since. For high gain - hot rodded JCM800 tone, you can't get any better. Someone grab it, they are worth every cent.
Cheers

Smokey said:
This module is killer. I got one myself a few months ago and it has become my number one module ever since. For high gain - hot rodded JCM800 tone, you can't get any better. Someone grab it, they are worth every cent.
Cheers

Thanks Smokey!

metalmm785 said:
Smokey said:
Cheers

Thanks Smokey!
No problem man, I'm more than happy to help anyone sell such a great module.

SacredGroove said:
How does it differ from the Randall SL+? Does this mean the new Eggie single channels are out?
If it's the same as mine, I've got an old Randall SL++ before they brought out the dual channel (SL2). Egnater were always offering to do single modules, but only via special order. I don't have the Randall SL+, but a lot of people say that it is very scooped sounding. The Egnater is more smooth, full sounding and with the mids "in your face", you'll never have a problem cutting through with this module. The Egnater modules just ooze tone! Mine also has a voicing shift button that also scoops the mids. If you've played a 1086 then this shift works similar to that. All of the Egnater modules are really articulate. This is the best Marshall type distortion I have heard yet out of the modules. I would love to hear this side by side with the KH2 to compare.
Cheers

Is this the older black knobs SL++ from the first run of mod series or do you have this one just built .Sorry for the confusion .I just didnt know they made singles back late fall Does it have the black and creme any voicing switches?

thanks

Hello guys, like Smokey mentioned, i ordered mine as a special order. Reason why it took a bit to make. It's the newer SL2 B side of the dual channel module. This is a great buy for somebody that doesn't wanna wait. Pm me with any questions or pics. Thanks!

Latest posts