• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold! Thanks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1693.jpg

100_1690.jpg

Even though there's only one thumbwheel in the picture, both are included. Module is in Excellent condition. Thanks!

These are around $350 new now plus you might be in for a little bit of a wait. Price drop to $275.

Made a couple clips to give you an idea. I wish i could capture the amps true sound but my video camera is all midrange. This mod sounds killer in person!

http://youtube.com/user/metalmm785

i'm pretty interested but how much different is it than the recto or grail from randall. what are the differences and where? the clip sounds good but many peoples recto/grail clips are good but in person the modules sound like crap.

I had the rectified module last year and sold it as soon as i got this module. The eggie just felt twice as good imo! The highs are more refined, the midrange control is much more pronounced and the bass is chunky. My clips are unboosted btw, so you can still throw down an sd-1 for more attack/response. I know what you mean about clips too, but trust me, i have zero recording skills as you can tell and this is a $100 kodak z760 straight to youtube, not even a proper sm57. Trust me, it sounds much better in person.

I think the mids are more prominent on the Egnater module vs a Randall Recto/Rectified/Treadplate....this is certainly the case on my E'Rect dual.

jkd, if anyone would know its you, i like the randall but only boosted, thinking of either the e-rect or kh-3 for my ultimate high gain mod, how much better is the e-rect over the randall and just exactly how badass is the kh-3?

maximus1 said:
jkd, if anyone would know its you, i like the randall but only boosted, thinking of either the e-rect or kh-3 for my ultimate high gain mod, how much better is the e-rect over the randall and just exactly how badass is the kh-3?

Asking the wrong person...I have *16* modules because I can't let go of ones that have at least some qualities I like. :D

If you don't like the basic tone of the Recto module..I'd hazard a guess the Egnater won't change that. The Egnater E'Rect sounds like a refined version of the Recto...it's a little smoother. maybe a bit chunkier without flub (but a cap mod fixes this on the Randall mostly) and I hear more mids and slightly smoother high end...

...since I got my Egnater stuff, I almost never click on my boosts..and I have 4 different ones sat there....5 if you count the EQ.

The KH-3 is almost a night and day difference in feel and a good difference in tone to the E'Rect...

Latest posts