• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I'd prefer not to part with this, but thanks to the simultaneous arrival of a larger-than-expected vet bill and a smaller-than-expected tax return, I have little choice.

As for the module, it offers a tight, high-gain, utterly unique metal tone, along with "Sustain" (diode clipping) and "Cemetery Gate" (noise gate) switches. It also has a one-off faceplate you can view here:

http://jadedfaithmods.com/Custom_Shop.html

As far as I know, it's one of only two JF "Dime" modules built, and the only one with the Damage Plan-themed plate.

I'd like to get $--- shipped (Con US) for it, minus tubes. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

yes, our illustrious Obama decided that the gov't would "take out less taxes" from our checks last year, which just meant my check amount did not drop as much due to my increase in health insurance premiums (think he was behind that one too). (I wondered why it didn't go down but $20 or so per check)
So we never saw the money in our checks, but we get back a couple of thousand less this year.... which we would have spent on stuff..

Wooohooooooo, stimulating the economy....????

not a political statement, just for those who wondered why their return was so much smaller this year

Hey, a smaller refund means you didn't give the government a big interest-free loan. Sure, we all love a windfall, but you really should be shooting for a small tax refund (unless of course you don't mind giving the government a 0% loan).

the tax break only averaged out to about $20 a week for most of us,which is roughly $1000 a year..that is a chunk out of the tax return though if you were expecting it....maybe yuo could have your emplorer just withhold the extra this year.....I used to do that at on eof my jobs wher eI didnt make much money and it was hard to save to insure I didnt owe and would also insure I got a few hundred dollars back for goodies.....