• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoD21

Reaction score
Going to Ebay shortly. If you are interested make an offer. thanks

Eminence Texas Heat 12" Guitar Speaker 150 Watts 8 Ohm-Used

Great condition, Studio use only. Adds great thump to any 4x12 cab. Made for blues and rock but used by many for hard rock and metal drop D tunings.

Going all Vintage 30. $65 paypal gift (or add 3%). Buyer pays shipping. Will consider other offers.

THE TEXAS HEAT IS A 12" GUITAR SPEAKER FROM THE EMINENCE PATRIOT SERIES
HANDLES A HIGH 150 WATTS RMS & 300 WATTS PROGRAM

The Eminence Texas Heat is the perfect guitar speaker for southern rock or blues guitarist. The Texas Heat delivers a nice warm, fat tone with a little top end bite and clarity to cut through a mix while maintaining a rich, bluesy tone. You will find this speaker to be very touch-sensitive with a hint of British flavor. The American guitar speaker that's packin' a little heat, Texas style.

No. sorry. i've got quite a bit posted on the forum here for sale so i would be interested in other high gain modules to be used in trade transactions for any of the items i'm selling.