• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I've decided to keep the Tsunami, so sadly this one must go. It's an earlier version with the Mid Edge, Contour, Tight, and Gate features but no "Balls" switch. (To be honest, I had an Angel B once before, and I thought it sounded better with the Balls setting switched off.)

It's in excellent shape, works perfectly, and sounds killer. I'd like to get $--- shipped in the Con US, preferably via the PayPal gift option. I'm not interested in trades at the moment, as I need cash to help underwrite my latest impulse guitar purchase.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

I want it, I would have traded my DPII + $30 for it. So if someone would buy my DPII for $295 we all can get a deal. This will be gone before I finish posting this...

Great price on a cool mod....if I were more into the Engl tones I would grab it.......