• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Selling my Salvation Shiver module (built off new donor) that comes with an additional gate switch not available in standard models. This module is fantastic, you have to play it to believe how great this module really is. Going to be sad to see this one go.

Also selling my Salvation Chupacabra that I got from Anthony recently built off a new donor, this module is metal at it's finest. The only one I kept coming back to for my heavy heavy gain sound, this is a beast! I've come back to this module 3 times, it truly is one of the most underrated modules I've ever owned/played.

Paypal via gift option or add 3.5% for standard paypal, or would take a USPS Money Order as well.

Salvation Shiver - $sold
Salvation Chupacabra - $sold

Im surprised the Shiver needs a noise gate....even more surprised that it is still here!