• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did you have JF do to the Super V? It has a nice sound vs. the stock module for sure.

Oregon said:
what did you have JF do to the Super V? It has a nice sound vs. the stock module for sure.

Well I bought it modded as is. I think more clarity especially when using high gain. Just listen to the clips, it sounds amazing!

hunter said:
Oregon said:

Well I bought it modded as is. I think more clarity especially when using high gain. Just listen to the clips, it sounds amazing!
It really does sound great!! I got a stock SuperV that I haven't touched yet because I like the way it sounds. For preamp tubes I got a NOS Jan/Phillips 7025 in the V1 spot and Tung Sol ECC83S in V2.