• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is your scary better than any other scary that is out there? Was it modded in any way?

Interesting.. it might have a part difference somewhere to bring it up a notch in the mid department.

MYDEMISE said:
I didn't say better than any in existence. I said its the best one I have heard. Other forum members I know can vouch for it as its the best stock scary we have heard. In the end its just a stock module. Ask Lod21 how it compares to a splawn quickrod. In some ways it has better mids and I wish I could get those mid frequencies from the splawn. It's an unusual Mr scary module with great non piercing or shrill mids. That's about it.

This is interesting because a friend of mine has a BRAND NEW Mr Scary- One of the last out the door- The faceplate looks slight different than mine (Lettering is white vs outlined in white) and a few components look different too but it does kick the crap out of the old one in terms of clarity and certainly held together better with higher gain settings. They must've changed something on the newer ones.

Latest posts