Stateside Module Modification

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Where is Jaded Faith and Gigmods HQ located? Other than Egnater, does anyone know any other stateside guys that do good work?

Pete is in OK and Rob in NJ I believe.

Friedman in CA and I forget where voodomods are.

Yeah duh I forgot about Dave and Voodoo. I'm looking to get work done on a stock Deluxe. Anyone in here done anything cool with one?

Yeah I'm thinking maybe push pull functions for all of the EQ settings. Bright for treble, notch for mids, contour for bass etc. Maybe a boost. I'm sure that can get pricey. I don't have much invested in the module so I'm looking to gut it and start from scratch.

BIGKAHUNA said:
Are you looking to decrease the turn around time for the mod?

Turnaround is certainly a factor but not so much as sweating more BS than I need to. If any of you guys have any recommendations to avoid customs problems I'm all ears.

I'm waiting 4 weeks+ for a module from Germany so far....sucks!

chode7 said:
Yeah I'm thinking maybe push pull functions for all of the EQ settings. Bright for treble, notch for mids, contour for bass etc. Maybe a boost. I'm sure that can get pricey. I don't have much invested in the module so I'm looking to gut it and start from scratch.
Sorry I just saw this! Hit me up with a PM of what you have in mind. I am here in NJ and probably more affordable than you think.
Rob

JKD said:
tehuk said:
JKD said:

Who is in Germany?

Oh sorry, private sale...was just lamenting the state of waiting for the post from EU :D

Is that with courier or federal post office service? I imagine Fedex or DHL would take a week and a half at the most.

tehuk said:
JKD said:
tehuk said:
JKD said:

Who is in Germany?

Oh sorry, private sale...was just lamenting the state of waiting for the post from EU :D

Is that with courier or federal post office service? I imagine Fedex or DHL would take a week and a half at the most.

post (of course) :(

JKD said:
Pete is in OK and Rob in NJ I believe.

Friedman in CA and I forget where voodomods are.

I'm pretty sure Trace from Voodoo is in NYC.

He pops his head in every now and then on this board. Very cool guy :D

Yeah I just sent mine to Jaded Faith today. I respect that he is going after the business and not the other way around. His communication thus far has been exceptional. I'll certainly report back once I have the finished product!

chode7 said:
Yeah I just sent mine to Jaded Faith today. I respect that he is going after the business and not the other way around. His communication thus far has been exceptional. I'll certainly report back once I have the finished product!

Ditto that - Quality work, excellent turn around time and super nice guy. Hard combination to beat.