Synergy Syn-50 no lights turning on with module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinJ94

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just received my Synergy Syn-50 with a metro Plex module and I am very new to this.

I was connecting the included foot switch to the amp and all of a sudden, I did not have any sound anymore. The lights of the module are also not turning on anymore. I disconnected the foot switch and the problem still persist.

Am I doing something wrong? I do not know if this is the processor the has "locked up" as the manual is stating. I tried to turn the power off for a few seconds and back on but it did not seem to work.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Bumping this thread to let you know there is life out here.

I don’t have a Syn50, but if you plugged the footswitch in while it was powered on then things went bad, it seems you may have blown some sort of internal fuse.

Guess reach out to Synergy. You weren’t abusing it, just normal use. I would have done the same thing.

I now also suspect that the fuse on the midi board has blown. I kinda feel dumb that something like this can happen. I haven't had much luck yet in contacting Synergy.

Support asked me to send some pictures of the footswitch and I haven't heard back from them yet.

Hopefully it is something simple like.

There isn’t anything exotic about this internal fuses. You or your tech should be able to replace it.

Hello all,

I just received my Synergy Syn-50 with a metro Plex module and I am very new to this.

I was connecting the included foot switch to the amp and all of a sudden, I did not have any sound anymore. The lights of the module are also not turning on anymore. I disconnected the foot switch and the problem still persist.

Am I doing something wrong? I do not know if this is the processor the has "locked up" as the manual is stating. I tried to turn the power off for a few seconds and back on but it did not seem to work.

What was the solution for you in the end?
I seem to have the exact same issue on my syn-30

Hello all,

Hey Mate! Have you manage to solve this out? I'm facing the same issue!!