• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Synergy Syn50 Amp head SLO and Deliverance modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needtopractice

Reaction score
Hey all. I have my Synergy Syn50 50 watt amp head for sale. I’m back to guitar after a long time away. I mostly play bass. I’m getting all my gas out. Trying out different amps.

I’d like to sell the amp with the modules. Everything is in great shape. Without any known issues. She sounds beastly. The modules are the SLO and Deliverance modules.

Price wise amp only I’ll go $1150 shipped without modules. If you’re interested with modules l I’ll cut a good deal $1600. I’d like to do PayPal Family and friends. I know I don’t have a bunch of feedbacks here. I’ve been away a long time. Though maaaany years ago I was on here quite a bit. I’ve got well over 300 feedbacks on eBay. All positive. Mostly gear. Over at talkbass.com I’ve got over 60 positive feedbacks. One neutral feedback from my not including a washer in a bass tuning key D tuner.

A few over at thegearpage.net too.

Amp will be packed solid and tubes removed and packed in the amp shell.

Hit me up with offers. Jim. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_4929.jpeg
    IMG_4929.jpeg
    392.1 KB
  • IMG_4930.jpeg
    IMG_4930.jpeg
    400.1 KB
  • IMG_4931.jpeg
    IMG_4931.jpeg
    461.7 KB
  • IMG_4933.jpeg
    IMG_4933.jpeg