Thank You Bruce Egnater and Co.!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muudrock

Reaction score
A little background...
A few weeks ago, my MOD100 head quit working. Even after replacing the mains fuse, nothing. So, I called Bruce to see about getting if fixed. I don't have a good amp repair guy around here so I decided to have Bruce fix it and we decided I could just drive the amp up to him. In the meantime, I've been using my backup--a Randall RM100. Guess what? It blew up. I was ampless. I ended up driving the 3 hours up to Egnater World Headquarters so I wouldn't have to ship it(them) and risk damage- I have bad luck with UPS and Fedex.

Anyway, All is good! I want to thank Bruce, Frank and Terry for their hospitality and getting my amp(s) back in service. All great people!! Bruce spent a good 5 hours of his day repairing not only my Mod100 but my Randall as well! On top of it all, he barely charged me anything for his time and expertise!! Guys, customer service doesn't get any better. To make the trip even better, I got to sit around and play just about every module they make while I waited. Let's just say I enjoyed myself! The COD is an awesome module and I really like the Twin/DLX module. Both are definitely future purchases.

I just wanted to pass along my experience today and give props to a first class operation.

Also, for those of your waiting for modules, it shouldn't be too long :D ....Kinda Like a Candy Store!

03-28-07_1709.jpg

Awesome!

Wow, after seeing that pic I think I need to go get a drink of water. lol

Just curious, what was wrong with the amps?

john you may wanna get rid of your sig, ned made a post recently regarding picture sigs being banned.

Chad said:
Awesome!

Wow, after seeing that pic I think I need to go get a drink of water. lol

Just curious, what was wrong with the amps?

The power input on the Egnater [the part that holds the mains fuse and where the power cord attaches to the amp] went bad. Bruce said he had'nt seen that before. After the the mains fuse blew, the connections in there went open. The Randall had arced in a couple spots on the main board. He fixed it up and the amp is good to go.

John Czajkowski said:
There, I'm completely insane now after looking at all those modules! Ok, one other question. Have you seen the Egnater T shirt. I MUST have!

Yes, I came home with one :D

Muudrock that sounds like one insane day,I've only dealt with them on the phone and they are the nicest people I've ever dealt with!!!!!OH YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!Gonna email right now and try to get a couple sent with the COD.