Thanks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboy5150

Reaction score
On my one year anniversary in the MTS family, just wanted to thank all the great folks on this forum that have been such a huge help in my never ending tone quest. I was getting ready to buy an AC30 to run with my 5150 (cause peavey's clean tones just suck) when I discovered MTS. Found an RM100 in Long Island, sold the 5150 and never looked back. 16 modules later (and darn near as many mods), I've ended up with the most versatile, portable, kick-*** rig I've ever owned. And made a bunch of good friends in the process.
So a big THANKS to everyone on here who's helped me along the way...especially Mr Jaded Faith who luckily for me (maybe not so lucky for him!) lives just across the river and spent hours (days?) taking the tones in my head and making them a reality in my rig.
Here's a pic; note the "Rob Mod" faceplates; the KH3 is actually his VHT module which will eventually get a custom faceplate too :twisted:

RM4Rig1.jpg