• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Dr. is coming home!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
Figured I'd float this out there, as I'm looking for a Soldano tone to complement my Marshall stuff for the current band I'm in. Let me know if you have one and what you'd like for it. Thanks!

Thanks, Legion :) I actually have a few different offers on the table for different modules, so I am just making up my mind which one to snag. Have to go back and listen to clips and such again now.

Maybe you guys can help! Which module do you think would best compliment a fully-loaded Mash-All+? I play mostly hair metal and rock type stuff in the cover band I am in (Ratt, Motley Crue, Dokken, Van Halen, ACDC, etc), and am using an RM22, so I only have 2 module spaces. The MashAll+ covers a wide variety of tones, but I obviously don't want to have to dial it in too much between songs. I figured the Salvado would be a great compliment, but it sounds like the Masholdano can do most of what the Salvado does, plus has some extra tricks up its sleeve.

rhequiem said:
PS - Drew, any chance you'd sell me my Dr. Feelgood back?! Pretty please!? ;)

We've talked. :wink: It will probably be on the market in a couple months. I'm gathering dual channels to send away to be modified. I will be sending some to Rob Friday and a batch to Anthony next week. Be prepared for a modified module blow-out, the likes of which you've never seen before, as I look to clear out stuff I don't use, replace my favorites with dual channel versions and fund the mad tone chase.

drewiv said:
rhequiem said:

We've talked. :wink: It will probably be on the market in a couple months. I'm gathering dual channels to send away to be modified. I will be sending some to Rob Friday and a batch to Anthony next week. Be prepared for a modified module blow-out, the likes of which you've never seen before, as I look to clear out stuff I don't use, replace my favorites with dual channel versions and fund the mad tone chase.

Is that in a couple months or sooner Drew??? Eagerly await that, as I believe you have the best collection around! 8)

!BUMP! Hey, this guy's looking for a Salvado or Mash-oldano!

rblyn said:
drewiv said:
rhequiem said:

Is that in a couple months or sooner Drew??? Eagerly await that, as I believe you have the best collection around! 8)

Sorry, rheq for the threadjack. :oops: I'm guessing April, May, June-ish for the sale. My collection is a bit out of control (I think I'm around 30-ish modded modules that I've accumulated over the past 3 years :? ) and I will cut down as I move to Dual Channel, if only because of the cost. I have my 8 - 12 favorites and I'm going to try and limit myself to those Dual Channel mods. Rob and Anthony are going to be busy guys. Hopefully I can talk Scott back in as he has a couple mods that I'd really like in Dual Channel.

FYI: rheq has the right of first refusal on the dr. Feelgood module as I got it from him years ago. A Dual Channel replacement will be on order in my first batch from Anthony.

Yep, I miss that module. It just had something special in it for me. That was my go-to module, even though I had plenty of other incredible modules from Salvation, Gigmods, Jaded Faith - that one never sounded bad to me. When you decide to sell it, I will almost assuredly buy it back ;) That's part of what's affecting my decision to get a Masholdano or some other module now and patiently wait for my trusty old Dr Feelgood to come back home hehe

rhequiem said:
Yep, I miss that module. It just had something special in it for me. That was my go-to module, even though I had plenty of other incredible modules from Salvation, Gigmods, Jaded Faith - that one never sounded bad to me. When you decide to sell it, I will almost assuredly buy it back ;) That's part of what's affecting my decision to get a Masholdano or some other module now and patiently wait for my trusty old Dr Feelgood to come back home hehe
That is one hell of a heart warming story. Almost made me cry. Go home to him Dr. Feelgood, just..(sniff)..Go home.. :cry:
:wink:

It's true... me and my Dr Feelgood went through some tough times together. He helped me get off heroin when I had lost my way, and talked me off the roof of a tall building... And there was this one time, even after I had forgotten what it meant to be a friend and forsaken all bonds, Dr Feelgood came to my doorway and wouldn't leave until he helped me find myself again. Then I sold him, like some cheap dimestore hooker! Ohhhhhhh, why can't Drew release him from his bondage and let him go home?!?! *runs off, crying*

Thank you, thank you! No, really, no need for applause! lol

rhequiem said:
It's true... me and my Dr Feelgood went through some tough times together. He helped me get off heroin when I had lost my way, and talked me off the roof of a tall building... And there was this one time, even after I had forgotten what it meant to be a friend and forsaken all bonds, Dr Feelgood came to my doorway and wouldn't leave until he helped me find myself again. Then I sold him, like some cheap dimestore hooker! Ohhhhhhh, why can't Drew release him from his bondage and let him go home?!?! *runs off, crying*

Thank you, thank you! No, really, no need for applause! lol
374165.jpg