The Dragon Module - New Clip on Page 6!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd stick the Aftermath in something that fits it more acoustically and go for an Nailbomb because that pickup SLAYS!

My friend Steve plays country with it in his Dean Mach 5 :D

Hey, can you do the dragon mod with a customized faceplate? Do you still offer the orange one, or just the black?

Haha I'm just surprised because this mod really does open up the module quite a bit and you can get a pretty good variation of different tones for a pretty standard price.

A forum member is supposed to buy my Ultra XL today and then given to you to become a Dragon module. Havent heard from them today yet. So maybe soon, Kyle.

BigBrewtus said:
A forum member is supposed to buy my Ultra XL today and then given to you to become a Dragon module. Havent heard from them today yet. So maybe soon, Kyle.

That was me :D

Once I get the cash for the mod i'll be bringing it over to be Dragonized.

Groff said:
BigBrewtus said:

That was me :D

Once I get the cash for the mod i'll be bringing it over to be Dragonized.
:wink: 8)

Not sure how much longer I want to keep an Empty RM20C here so someone should hop on this mod real quick before I let it go. I wont do the mod without some way of testing it.

Id also be willing to do the mod for stock modules as payment as Im trying to get a new mod out that represents my Baron K88. Otherwise PM me for a price ;).

Disk11's new Dragon module.

Just made a clip for it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/Ultra%20Dragon%20for%20Disk.mp3

Gain - 10:30
Bass - 2:00
Mids - 11:00
Treble - 2:00
Level - Set low for my recording purposes (8:00)

No bright switch engaged.

If anyone has any requests. Post settings and I'll record this song with the settings posted. Then I'll post them here so you can hear! This module is going out tomorrow though guys so better make requests quick!

Im new to the whole MTS scene, but I will say this. I WANT ONE OF THESE DRAGONS!! Just need to find a donor module first. This sounds great!! And I too am interested in hearing the Baron Mod.