To the RD Guys!! (Logo and Faceplates)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpresidente99

Reaction score
Hello!!

First i'm from Europe. I have a Rm80 with Sl+ modded by myself, a Stock E-rect and Ultra okstrat modded, a stock blackface, plexi is on its way.

Now the Rm80 is very hard to carry that's why i want to build a Head and a cab out of the Rm80 with some visuall Customizing.

What i need, are two Randall Logos one for the Head and one for the Cab.
It should be the Logo which is on the Palomino Heads.

And i need The Black Faceplates, For the Sl+, Blackface, and Plexi.
The ultra and the E-rect are already black.

Where do i get such things here in Europe. I contacted my Locate Dealer but get no answer. I hope you guys can help me.

And greatest thing are if you can give me the exact inner and outer dimensions of an Rm50 Head so that i can build it if its possible???

Thanks for all.

Randall Rulez

+1. I'm quite happy with the black stripe style, but I need new "Top Boost" and "Deluxe" fascias.

Hmm.... UK/EU wide problem here. How about international customers actually being able to buy from the online Randall store. Now there's a novel thought!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

if in the CON US...call service for replacement faceplates. 847-643-5120

out of the US...funky munky may be able to accommodate your needs. ask for Rich or Jon at 913-268-5555. tell them Steve sent you.

RD/Steve said:
out of the US...funky munky may be able to accommodate your needs.

Emailed 3 or 4 days ago... nothing.

I still don't quite get why it's so hard for the Randall webshop to ship international.

Here's how ridiculous it gets... I wanted to ADVERTISE Randall by wearing a baseball cap. I couldn't get one from the US (due to the above problem) and ended up getting one embroidered as a one off by a UK company... just so I could have "Randall" on a baseball cap.

I just don't get it! I'm not annoyed... I just don't get why it's so hard!

elpresidente99 said:
Hello!!

First i'm from Europe. I have a Rm80 with Sl+ modded by myself, a Stock E-rect and Ultra okstrat modded, a stock blackface, plexi is on its way.

Now the Rm80 is very hard to carry that's why i want to build a Head and a cab out of the Rm80 with some visuall Customizing.

What i need, are two Randall Logos one for the Head and one for the Cab.
It should be the Logo which is on the Palomino Heads.

And i need The Black Faceplates, For the Sl+, Blackface, and Plexi.
The ultra and the E-rect are already black.

Where do i get such things here in Europe. I contacted my Locate Dealer but get no answer. I hope you guys can help me.

And greatest thing are if you can give me the exact inner and outer dimensions of an Rm50 Head so that i can build it if its possible???

Thanks for all.

Randall Rulez

Look under RIGS and Tones at New pics for Viper100, this is a head i built for my Rm100 combo. It was pretty easy, If ya PM me ill give ya some tips.

D