Turning around time for MTS?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Servantez

Reaction score
HI I am new to the forum. I have order a RM100 head and a 212 mts cab with V30 excalty 30 days ago and the expectant date was suppose to be within 20 days. I live vancouver Canada B.C area. I was just wondering did any canadian user experience that waiting problem as well. if so about how long did you waited for the amp? Cuz right now I am really losing hope and may just go and buy a JCM 2000 instead.

I'm from Toronto. Waited forever for the stuff to arrive at a local dealer, (only one Randall dealer here carries the MTS series, and I wanted to check it out first before buying). they are very slow, I finally bought the exact set up that you've mentioned last week, after they got it in. Still waiting for the modules though, no idea how long, but they kept telling me it'll be within couple weeks. :evil:

I would recommend you wait for the RM100.

If you find the JCM2000 falls short in an area, you'll need to sell it and buy a new amp. With the RM100, you will just need to swap modules. I am new to the MTS concept but this flexibility is amazing.

If you ordered from Tom Lee then your in for a long wait. I ordered my 1086 module from them and waited too long. They dont even stock any of the MTS gear.

Yea I did order from tomlee they say they are just waiting for the XTC. THe sales person kept on telling me just wait is worth the wait.

all thankyou for all the replies.