Video demo for the Voxless Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep coming back to this demo and hoping that my two mods from JF ship soon. Patience is tough :lol:. But I have a secondhand Rverb coming on Monday that should tide me over for a bit. It's an addiction.

hoth said:
I keep coming back to this demo and hoping that my two mods from JF ship soon. Patience is tough :lol:. But I have a secondhand Rverb coming on Monday that should tide me over for a bit. It's an addiction.
Is that you Sol? If so, you should have a present today or Monday. :wink:

Jaded Faith said:
hoth said:
Is that you Sol? If so, you should have a present today or Monday. :wink:

My plan to rule the JF universe continues! Muhahahahahahahahaha.

hoth said:

Ditto. Every day when I get home from work, I've been looking around for packages, just in case.

Whoopysnorp said:
hoth said:

Ditto. Every day when I get home from work, I've been looking around for packages, just in case.
On a short road trip with the wife this weekend, but you should ship Wed or Thursday.