• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANT TO BUY...Sacred Groove modded SL+

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
I sold my last one when I was away from MTS. Want another.

Let me know what you want, shipped to West Chester, PA 19382.

If yours has options outside the norm, let me know that too!

Thanks.
Tony

EDIT....Cold Machine came through with one 8)

The module you had was most likely a one-off I made years ago for myself. I never made them for sale to public, but I can make another one, if you're interested in going that route.

I should make myself another one too...LOL.

I'm the guy who bought it. You did a great job with it. I'd sell it back but it had become one of my main sounds. it has the modern and attack switches and a few cap mods that I can tell. Sound about right?

In a nutshell, that sounds about right. It's a great module. All of the mods except for the Modern mode, are based on Pete's SL+ mod that he documented years back, which is why I never tried to push them on the public as my own special-secret mod.

sepherus said:
I'm the guy who bought it. You did a great job with it. I'd sell it back but it had become one of my main sounds. it has the modern and attack switches and a few cap mods that I can tell. Sound about right?

You sure you don't want to sell it back? Pretty please :D

SacredGroove said:
In a nutshell, that sounds about right. It's a great module. All of the mods except for the Modern mode, are based on Pete's SL+ mod that he documented years back, which is why I never tried to push them on the public as my own special-secret mod.

A modder with integrity! 8)

I don't recall ever hearing teh modern mode of this, did you have any clips?

JKD said:
SacredGroove said:

A modder with integrity! 8)

I don't recall ever hearing teh modern mode of this, did you have any clips?

Now that I think about it, the Modern mode was just the original tone. I added that and the JCM800 modes to a toggle. The Attack toggle is like a tight switch.

I made one clip a long time ago, but I used the Modern on the right and 800 on the left. They sounded good together, but it wasn't easy to hear each separately. I think my original track master is gone too.

Modern mode has a more asymmetrical distortion. It kinda seems like the mids are scooped, but they are a more aggressive frequency that is still cutting. More like a modded 800, getting into dsl territory. I honestly don't use it a much, but if I'm playing fast technical stuff tuned down a step or more I kick it on.

As for selling it back, I would if I had a second. Sorry.