What do you use your Slave out for on the RM100?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshall

Reaction score
I have never used it and was wondering its actual purpose.........what do you guys use it for?

Also used as the dry send in a 2 or 3 cab wet/dry setup. The head drives the main dry cabinet while the slave (line) out goes to the effects/separate poweramp, cabs for the effects only.

Egnater

bruce egnater said:
Also used as the dry send in a 2 or 3 cab wet/dry setup. The head drives the main dry cabinet while the slave (line) out goes to the effects/separate poweramp, cabs for the effects only.

Egnater
So on the RM50HB, I could feed the SLAVE OUT to another poweramp/cabinet like I would with a dedicated preamp (like a JMP-1 or even RM4 rack unit) - right?

kewlpack said:
bruce egnater said:

Egnater
So on the RM50HB, I could feed the SLAVE OUT to another poweramp/cabinet like I would with a dedicated preamp (like a JMP-1 or even RM4 rack unit) - right?
Yup! :D

does the slave out function in standby mode? the reason i ask is because i have a cool little 4 watt amp that runs on a single power valve of any type, so it would be cool to use the slave out in standby mode into this for quieter recording/jamming volumes whilst still getting that poweramp grind.