What's your fave module? You can only name one...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dboy5150 said:
My just-out-of-the-shop Ultra XL with a switch: flip it down for modded XL; up for modded Modern. Sick sick sick :twisted:

Wait - you are getting the sounds of the XL and the Modern module out of one mod? Who modded it?

If I have to choose one, I guess it would be a DF modded Topboost. Does light gain and blues very nice, yet can go into alot of drive

If I had to choose just 1,

Id have to go with my Pete modded Mr scary. But I dont have my pete moded 1086 back yet so It could change.

TheHunter said:

Id have to go with my Pete modded Mr scary. But I dont have my pete moded 1086 back yet so It could change.

What does Pete's mod do to improve over the stock Scary in your estimation?

I have a Pete modded Scary in transit will review when it arrives and I get some time ..

I love my Freidman modded SuperV .

I love the modular stuff, today just for fun while I was killing some time on lunch , I played a Boogie Stilleto ,Express 5:50 ,HK statesmen ..

and I left the store thinking to myself nothing came close to my SV or EG4 Egnater :D

shred-o-holic said:
TheHunter said:

What does Pete's mod do to improve over the stock Scary in your estimation?

My Mr Scary Just has the W/C mod, no switches or anything.

My buddy insightibanez just bought a non-modded Mr. Scary and in a side by side comparison, mine is quieter, smoother, and the gain seems to be more aggressive, this could be due to the fact that its clearer sounding too. I highly recomend this mod.

D

I might be the only one on this bus, but I choose stock XTC. My reason is this... It sounds almost identical to the lead guitarist in my band's Carvin Legacy (which in itself is based off of Bogner's Red Channel).