Who knows what amp/modules James Malone from Arsis uses?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everlone

Reaction score
I heard James Malone from Arsis started using RM100 heads and I was wonder what modules he uses. I figure either someone at Randall would know or another Arsis fan would.

Thanks. :D

I saw them live in august and both guitarist's use RM100's. I was shocked to see that and almost flipped. The singer (dont know his name) either uses a egnater module, or a pete modded ultra with the egnater knobs and black faceplate (don't quote me i'm just speculating). The other guitarist used what looked like the SL+. Either way they both slayed and they are amazing guitarists.

Yeah, it's great news! The guys from Arsis are amazing guitarists, I can't believe they used to use those horrific Madison amps (awful tone sucking noise).
It's great that they use the MTS series, this is the best series of amp to come out in the last decade. Until now there has never been an amp that can instantly give you a reason not to by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa.
I've played so many Mesa's & Marshall's, if I want anything like their tone, the MTS series has it, and if I don't the right module is readily available!

Go MTS Series !!