• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Egnater Dual Channel Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SacredGroove said:
That's kinda funny. When I joined and came to that question in the registration, I was like....uh...Terry? (Bradshaw)...oh wait...Bob!...doh...LOL. :lol:

Terry was the first name I put in too. Then it switched to "What is Landau's first name?" and I was red with rage! I seriously, "WTF'd" the computer! I was thinking- am I a mind reader?!?!?

Yep - I got the same questions .......

Thankfully I remembered the LA/Nashville studio musicians I had read about in Guitar World ....so Mike Landau sprang to mind (I bet other questions have Steve Lukather, Dan Huff and Bob Bradshaw as answers)

It does worry me about the cliques that I will encounter on that site, as many of those kind of player's players that get waxed lyrical about do leave me a bit cold

felineguitars said:
Yep - I got the same questions .......

Thankfully I remembered the LA/Nashville studio musicians I had read about in Guitar World ....so Mike Landau sprang to mind (I bet other questions have Steve Lukather, Dan Huff and Bob Bradshaw as answers)

It does worry me about the cliques that I will encounter on that site, as many of those kind of player's players that get waxed lyrical about do leave me a bit cold

Yes, this ^ all this. I still have not been "approved" yet to be part of the forum. Worries me, but dual channel modules in EU that could ship directly to Anthony drives me to do things I normally wouldn't do. :D

HughJasol said:
drewiv said:
Only doing trades right now. Ran out of cash bump. :lol:
Why am I not surprised? :lol:

:lol:

Bump for inbound cash. Show. Me. The. Modules. (dual channels)

show-me-the-money.jpg

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110866

This dude is selling 4 modules along with his Mod 50

jayd41 said:
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110866

This dude is selling 4 modules along with his Mod 50

Saw it and he's been contacted. But thanks for looking out for me. Your new mod will be on it's way tomorrow. Thank again.