• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB JF SuperClean

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that listing on evilbay :twisted: I'm in no hurry, rather buy it here to get a better deal :lol:

gag halfrunt said:
Anomaly said:
I saw that listing on evilbay :twisted: I'm in no hurry, rather buy it here to get a better deal :lol:
The BIN priceon ebay is not bad at all. If I wanted one, I wouldn't bat an eye at that price.

$280 plus shipping? for a couple $$ more I rather buy a new one from Rob :wink:

Anomaly said:
gag halfrunt said:
Anomaly said:
The BIN priceon ebay is not bad at all. If I wanted one, I wouldn't bat an eye at that price.

$280 plus shipping? for a couple $$ more I rather buy a new one from Rob :wink:
Well, a new one will cost more than a few dollars more. Also, Super Cleans don't seem to come up used very often.

I'm not saying it's a steal of a price. Just that it's not crazy overpriced.

I would stop thinking about it, order one from Rob and be done with it. I did and am not getting rid of mine anytime soon.

Actually, even if you buy a donor from me it's only about $20 more with shipping. If you have a used donor laying around or a line on a cheap one you will save money buying from me.

Jaded Faith said:
Actually, even if you buy a donor from me it's only about $20 more with shipping. If you have a used donor laying around or a line on a cheap one you will save money buying from me.
Thanks for clarifying this, Rob. I'm sorry if I was a bit misleading on the cost - I assumed you charged the same price as Randall for a new donor module. Thanks for keeping the price down!

Never a problem! I buy in bulk so I can keep them affordable for you guys. I think $150 for a brand new donor is a steal and that's about $100-150 better than new ones sold for.