• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB older Randall 4x12 slant cab

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffraff

Reaction score
Looking to finish off second stack and need an older 4x12 slant(hard to find).Would prefer empty.Am located in Connecticut.Thanks to all who have contacted me.

I've got an RA 4x12 XL w/v30's and mic eliminators, but I'm in Nashville. I'm willing to ship, but the thing weighs 115 lbs. packed for shipping. It's in excellent shape though and sounds great. If you're interested let me know and I'll check into shipping costs and we can work from there.

I checked into the shipping just for fun and I could get it to you by end of day friday for $400.00 pp'd & shipped. It's in nearly perfect shape...one small ding on the right side, otherwise it looks new. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you some pics.