• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RM50 or 100 head/combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did a quik quote for UPS Ground from port huron to Morgan town WV .. ( assume this is your amp going to his place)

total came out to $34.58 @ 70lbs ... i did not put pkg demensions in ... so could be a little more ...

FED EX was over 200.00 that what they must have given you for some odd reason ...

dave

DUlrich1227 said:
i did a quik quote for UPS Ground from port huron to Morgan town WV .. ( assume this is your amp going to his place)

total came out to $34.58 @ 70lbs ... i did not put pkg demensions in ... so could be a little more ...

FED EX was over 200.00 that what they must have given you for some odd reason ...

dave

That definitely sounds more reasonable...Somebody let me know what's up once this is all done! haha

Hmmmm...Fedex is usually cheaper...I shipped a combo to Maine for about $65....Its the same weight,just a little bigger......UPS was about $10 more

got an RM100 head off ebay for $337...can't beat that :). Thanks for the killer offers fellas!

hope you asked some good questions on that one cause it didnt look like it was in the best of shape....

chuckmehh said:
got an RM100 head off ebay for $337...can't beat that :). Thanks for the killer offers fellas!
Whoa!! Just seen that. If it works okay you got one killer deal!!!!
Good luck Chuck!! :twisted:

The seller said everything works great and he never had any problems. It wasn't in bad shape I didn't think; just missing the logo and the bottom of it had your normal nicks in the tolex. I'll let you guys know how it is!